HEATING AND PLUMBING ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £36,000 DOE
Our client are specialists in domestic heating and plumbing and they are looking for an experienced engineer to join their team.
Basic Salary of £28,000 - £36,000 (DOE)
Uniform and company vehicle provided.
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Company events and social hours!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation of domestic heating and plumbing systems.
• Some service work may be required.
• Travelling Bristol and surrounding areas.
• Taking part in a call-out rota when required.
The Ideal Person:
• Experienced in a range of disciplines is preferred.
• Will hold the relevant gas safety tickets (CCN1, CENWAT).
• Will have a Full UK Driving Licence.
• Experience with a range of domestic gas, heating and plumbing systems is preferred
• Presentable, approachable, self-motivated and who has the desire to learn and is hard-working.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers...... click apply for full job details