Domestic Plumbing & Heating Engineer
To 32K basic plus bonus dependent on experience
Positions available North Yorkshire and West Yorkshire
Flexible working may be available
We are a small but growing Yorkshire plumbing and heating company looking for talent!
You are a talented domestic plumbing and heating engineer. You understand all types of plumbing and heating systems. You are a flexible individual who is happy working on their own but also as part of a team on bigger jobs. You are organised, methodical and take pride in your work. You may have extensive experience or just a few years but the key for us is enthusiasm and demonstrable skills.
The work we do is varied.
· Replacing boilers, converting systems to combi boilers installing unvented cylinders etc
· changing out radiators or doing general plumbing repairs.
· CP12s, servicing and boiler repairs.
· Occasional first and second fix work
You will be expected to do a quality job deliver work on time, getting great feedback from our customers! In return…
We are offering
· Up to £32000 basic, plus unlimited bonus on cost management, quality and key deliverables. 40hr week. Flexible shift pattern.
· 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays. After the first year rising to 29 days you get an extra day off on your birthday! You don't have to work on your birthday ever!
· Pension scheme, Company van, fuel, Tablet/Phone. All of which will allow a reasonable personal use.
· Ongoing training and future career progression.
Minimum Experience - Either minimum 3 years post qualification through fast track gas diploma OR newly qualified level 3 plumbing and heating engineer having followed a full apprenticeship.
· Full domestic ACS to include CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, Cookers and Fires
· Knowledge of vented and unvented hot water systems, qualification preferred but training can be given.
· Knowledge of WRAS & L1
· Effective communicator with team, company and customers.
· Ability to win customers confidence in what you do!
· Travel in the Yorkshire region with company vehicle
· Working in a team, flexible and adaptable yet focused on core deliverables.
· Be prepared to train and advance skills with our training provider
We are an equal opportunities employer, the only thing you are judged on is can you do the job?
Age, gender, race or sexual orientation are not barriers to success in our company!..... click apply for full job details