Plumbing and Heating Engineer
£130-150 pound a day- Van, Training, Progression, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone
Home based: Covering a patch around London
Are you a Domestic Plumbing and Heating Engineer from a commercial or domestic background looking to join a rapidly growing company offering on the job training and external qualifications, while covering a local patch.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned company where you can progress into management positions and receive further training at every step of your career.
This rapidly expanding company have an excellent reputation with their industry for developing their staff with training and supplying a quality service.
Within this varied role you will be carrying out boiler installations and repairs, gas and central heating installations and servicing in domestic and commercial properties.
This role would suit a Plumber with Domestic and Commercial experience looking for a field-based role that offers further training and progression within a local patch.
- Carrying out installation, repairs, and maintenance on Domestic and Commercial properties.
- Working on commercial and domestic sites
- £30,000 - £40,000+ Progression + Van
Ideally experienced in
- Heating systems
- Trace and access
- Soil stack replacements
- Cold main repairs and replacements from 15mm to 4" - copper and ABS / PVCU plastic
- Fault diagnosis including water heater failures / pressure reducing valve faults etc.
- Fusion welding and or mapress.
- Basic multi experience i.e. kitchen unit removal as part of investigations to prevent carpenter from having to attend
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Tom Bartley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency...... click apply for full job details