We are currently recruiting GAS SAFE & PLUMBING engineers. In addition to excellent rates of pay, you have the flexibility of carrying out work exactly when you need it and take on as much or as little as you require.
The perfect candidates will be carrying out domestic heating, gas and plumbing repairs, diagnostics, servicing, testing and installations in top residential premises dealing with reputable and well respected customers. This is quality work for high calibre trades persons. All our work is based within Central and Greater London.
• You will have been working for one of the top heating, gas /plumbing companies in an independent engineer role, and demonstrate the following:
• Experience in the gas & plumbing industry for a minimum of 5+ years
• Apprentice trained (2+ years)
• Ability to diagnose any fault on an extensive range of boilers and heating systems
• Previous residential experience as a plumber, gas/ heating engineer
• Can do attitude to problem solving
• Be costumer focused with excellent communication skills
• Be prepared to go that "extra mile" to support our existing client portfolio
• Be organised, reliable and have an attention to detail In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
• £1500 - £2500 Per Week
Unlimited overtime available
• Corporate uniform
• A friendly supportive them who are results focused
If you have the relevant experience, qualifications, and personal qualities required for this position please call us or contact us via email. To apply please contact us via email or telephone between the hours of 0800 - 1700 and ask for recruitment...... click apply for full job details