Heating & Plumbing Engineer - BASIC SALARY UP TO £35,000 DOE
Our client are specialists in domestic heating & plumbing and they are looking for an experienced engineer to join their team.
Basic Salary of £28,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Tools, company uniform and company vehicle provided.
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation & servicing of Domestic heating and plumbing systems (boilers and bathrooms).
• Working within the Greater Manchester area.
• Taking part in a call-out rota when required.
The Ideal Person:
• Must have an excellent knowledge of all heating and hot water systems connected to gas.
• Will hold an NVQ level 3.
• Will have a Full UK Driving Licence.
• Experienced in plumbing (desired).
• Must live near to Chorley.
• Presentable, approachable, self-motivated and who has the desire to learn and is hard-working.
The post requires early starts on a daily basis and also has weekend work on occasions.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful...... click apply for full job details