All applicants must submit a full CV
Our client is a leading provider of heating and plumbing services to the domestic markets, schools and businesses based in Wallsend, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Due to significant growth they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced plumber/gas safe engineer to join their team.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to join a fast growing company providing high quality plumbing and central heating services. The ideal applicant will be a fully qualified plumber who is competent with installation, servicing and maintenance of water systems.
They pride themselves in providing exemplary customer service, and only engage with individuals who reach their high expectations.
It is essential that successful applicants can demonstrate a strong commitment to the customer, as well as trustworthy and reliable behaviours.
- Your own van (in good condition) and own set of tools
- Full driving licence
- Time served plumber
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- An ability to demonstrate a strong track record as a fully competent plumbing engineer
- Be comfortable with embracing technology to communicate with the office and clients
- UTR (unique tax reference)
What our client can offer you:
- Fully branded company uniform
- Company magnetic signage to brand your van
- A competitive day rate of £120
- A supportive, encouraging working environment
- Access to a GPS job management system
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact...... click apply for full job details