A property development specialist with a personal portfolio of over £50million are seeking a Plumbing Engineer to join their team in Hindley continuing their successful period of growth.
You will receive a salary of £30,000 and £35,000 per annum plus excellent company benefits including 20 days annual leave + an extra day per year of service (up to 5 years), company vehicle and quarterly team events.
As the Plumbing Engineer, your role and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all plumbing works carried out at the development sites, supporting the site management teams to make sure everything is executed to a high standard before being signed off.
- Ensuring all tasks are completed with contracted timescales and in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Quantifying materials and hours required for jobs, prior to contacts being signed.
- Acting as a site auditor and seeing where effective savings could be made, standard of work to be reviewed and signed off, prior to invoice payment.
- Final sign off, of all plumbing works, to building regulation standards.
- Undertaking annual gas certificate reviews at local properties.
- Rectifying any plumbing maintenance issues at various properties across the North West.
- Liaising with both the lettings team and maintenance team in order to coordinate diary management / daily schedule.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Knowledge of Health and safety and previous experience of testing & fault finding on various equipment.
- Experience working on a variety of property types, including new builds and older properties.
- CORGI Gas Safe Registered with in-depth knowledge of Gas Safe Regulations.
- A keen eye for detail and able to quickly identify issues.
- Experience working with electric boilers, refrigeration and Air Source heating would be extremely advantageous, but not essential.
- A valid UK driving licence is required due to the nature of the role.
If this sounds like the Plumbing Engineer role for you click apply now.