We are looking for an experienced person who will thrive within a team of plumbing, heating, drainage, building, refurbishment and electrical services engineers - the area of our work is largely within Surrey, London and areas within the M25.
The type of work is as follows:
* planned and reactive plumbing and heating works,
* boiler repairs,
* servicing and installations,
* Gas Safety inspections,
* hot water issues, leaks and general plumbing issues.
In return, we can offer
* company vehicle,
* company mobile
* uniform and personal protective equipment,
* together with the opportunities for personal growth.
* excellent rate of pay for the right candidate
* Other benefits include paid holidays and ongoing training where applicable
Our requirements are:
They will need to be part of a scheduled on-call rota approximately one week in every five or six.
Will also need to be Gas Safe Registered.
Have a (preferably clean) Driving Licence.
Working week is Monday to Friday, 7am to 5pm