ARE YOU SEEKING A HEATING & PLUMBING ROLE BASED IN THE SOUTH WEST? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A ROLE WITH FREEDOM TO TRAVEL AND SUPPORT A PORTFOLIO OF CLIENTS?
IF YOU WISH TO JOIN AN ORGANISATION THAT OFFERS FLEXIBILITY AND TRAINING
Then please get in touch!
Position: Heating and Plumbing Engineer
Reports to: Contracts Manager
Established in 1982 and with 40 years of experience, this company has built an unrivalled reputation for delivering a professional, reliable and friendly service to property owners and large commercial clients across Wiltshire and the surrounding counties.
Working within many different sectors we provide a full range of design, installation and maintenance services for electrical, heating, plumbing, fire and security systems.
To be able to carry out installation work in all types of domestic and commercial environments.
• Interpret drawings and building specifications to enable the installation of pipework drainage systems
• Installation of supports for pipework, plant and equipment
• Use saws, pipe jointing tools, pipe cutters and other hand tools as necessary
• Installation of heating and water plant both commercial and domestic
• Assess labour requirements on own projects and work with the contracts management team to ensure site progress is managed and maintained
• Prepare materials lists and schedules to enable the correct materials are on site to enable the progress of works to programme
• Record dayworks and variations undertaken onsite and ensure the information is passed to the relevant contracts manager in a timely manner
Annual salary up to £37,000 plus Vehicle, pension, mobile phone, call out and standby allowance and more.
• NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plumbing
• Numerically proficient with excellent attention to detail
• Friendly and approachable with a flexible attitude, good customer focus and service
• Gas qualifications desirable but not essential