Plumbing & Heating Installers
Salary £32,000 - £37,000
Girling Jones are currently recruiting for 2 Plumbing & heating installers to be Based from the Truro head office! The successful individual s will work across Cornwall on an array of exciting projects. We are looking for an engineer with an extensive variety of experience within the plumbing and heating industry. The candidate should be confident and take pride in their work and have the ability to tackle projects with high specifications and to the highest standards.
You will be installing air source heat pumps, heating systems and hot water cylinders within domestic properties.
The successful candidate must:
- Have extensive experience at first and second fix of high quality plumbing, heating and bathroom installations.
- Hold relevant qualifications in Gas, Oil, Water Reg s, Unvented Hot Water, Energy Efficiency and Renewable technologies
- Hold a valid driving license
- Have knowledge of UFH
- Have knowledge of Air/Ground source heating
- Have knowledge of installing Y/S plan systems
- Be capable of working as an individual and as part of a team
The successful candidate will receive
- Highly-competitive salary £32,000 - £37,000 (based on experience and qualifications)
- Company vehicle with fuel card
- 28 days paid holiday (including public bank holidays)
- Any required power tools
- Company uniform & PPE
- Pension scheme
- Learning & development opportunities
For more information please contact Josh Cockerill on (phone number removed)