Plumbing Care Services, a leading Bristol-based emergency plumbing company, has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and money-hungry subcontract Plumbing and Heating Engineer to join the team.
Offering a 24-hour emergency service, we provide emergency plumbing repairs primarily to domestic customers, as well as callouts for emergency boiler repairs, boiler servicing and combi boiler installations. Due to growth, we are looking for a Gas Safe Plumbing and Heating Engineer to join us.
This is primarily an emergency plumbing role with some boiler servicing and small install works. We are looking for a subcontractor who is available full time Monday to Friday but we can be flexible with this. The candidate must be willing to put in overtime when appropriate and must be happy to do plumbing repair jobs and boiler servicing. This contract requires that you must be very good at your job with a low recall rate and an ability to spot upselling opportunities.
You will be involved in:
- Emergency plumbing repairs
- Small install works (e.g. fitting radiators, taps, gas runs, Magnacleans etc.)
- Boiler servicing and Landlords certs
- Some new boiler fitting - Nothing too technical (no boiler repairs, no wiring, no Saniflow's etc) so role may suit newly qualified or newly self-employed engineer
This is NOT a specific boiler installation only contract so please do not apply if you only fit boilers. You must be completely happy with fixing leaks, fixing toilets, replacing radiators, changing taps etc. The money is good, and subsequently, you must be willing to put the hours in and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- ACS qualifications to include CCN1, CENWAT, HTR and CKR
- Do not require an independent Gas Safe registration but it is an advantage
- All the relevant technical manuals / software, forms, warning labels & paperwork that a Gas Safe engineer needs on board
- A calibrated flue gas analyser
- 1+ year's full working experience following training
- Must have your own presentable van (that is NOT sign written or so old / damaged it is not fit to park on a customers driveway)
- A full set of your own tools
- An Android or IOS Phone
- A very hard-working ethos, a can-do attitude, an ability to spot upselling opportunities and an ambition to earn good money
- £2m+ PLI
- A basic day-rate with commission on top dependent on your productivity
- £200 per day basic guaranteed commission with performance-related profit share on top
- A 1.5x day-rate for boiler install work and long duration jobs
- £50k - £80k OTE
- A dependable flow of well-paid plumbing repair and service jobs sent to your phone
- All work within 1-hour drive of BS postcode
- Private paying customers only - no social housing work
- Unlimited earning potential dependent on the profit earned for the company
- Minimal paperwork and admin
- No chasing money from customers
- Backup from a top team of admin staff and Gas Safe registered management / technicians
Sound interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Gas Engineer, Plumber, Heating Engineer, Plumbing and Heating Engineer, Gas Safe Engineer, Gas Safe, may also be considered for this role...... click apply for full job details