PLUMBER / HEATING ENGINEER
LINCOLN / NOTTINGHAM AREAS
£15 - £18p/h + Van,tools and PPE with the option to do / or not to do out of hours call-outs
An experienced Plumber / Heating Engineer is required to join the growing team of a reputable building services company that covers Lincoln, Lincolnshire, Newark and the Nottinghamshire area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Plumber or Hea
Key Plumbing & Heating Engineer responsibilities:
- Day to day plumbing and heating duties on New builds, extensions alterations, boiler installs etc
Personal specification for Plumbing & Heating Engineer:
- Relevant Gas Safe qualifications
- Experience & understanding of modern equipment and processes
- Oil or Renewable qualifications would be an advantage
- Practical and hard working
- Interested in the full range of plumbing & heating works
- keen to develop within the company
- Must be able to lift and carry
In return for the above you will benefit from:
- A very competitive salary ranging between £32k-£39k (DOE and qualifications)
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Qualification renewal and training may be provided for the suitable candidate.
- Great working environment
- Professional development within the business for the right candidate
If you are currently self-employed, working in the above industry and wish to return back to employment with a reputable company, or currently working as a Plumber, Gas Safety Engineer, Gas Safe Engineer, Heating Engineer, or a Plumbing and Heating Engineer then this role could be a great opportunity for you and therefore, we want to hear from you!
Due to this role covering Lincoln and the Nottinghamshire area, if you live in Newark, Nottingham, Worksop, Mansfield, Gainsborough, Lincoln or North Hykeham, then this role would be within commutable distance for you...... click apply for full job details