Principal Offshore EIA Consultant
Due to continued success in offshore infrastructure projects including offshore wind and submarine cables. My client is seeking talented and enthusiastic Offshore EIA Consultants at Consultant / Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant level to join its well established and growing Environment Team in Hampshire, Cardiff, Dundee or Aberdeen.
About the role
The environment team delivers environmental permitting, EIA / SEA and specialist environmental studies, for a variety of offshore industries including oil and gas, renewables, power transmission and telecommunication cables. Working closely with the Site Characterisation & Engineering and Modelling Teams.
You will provide technical environmental support to the expanding list of offshore projects and clients in the UK and internationally. This challenging role will consist of leading and delivering environmental permitting projects and proposals within the offshore wind and cables sectors.
Required skills and experience
The successful applicant will have:-
* BSc Hons or MSc in a relevant environmental discipline
* Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) or other professional accreditation / registration with a recognized body.
* Client facing experience of environmental permitting / assessment for offshore wind projects including delivering EIAs for nationally significant infrastructure projects (NSIPs).
* Demonstrable experience of managing or contributing to large, complex, multidisciplinary projects and project teams.
* Experience of tendering and business development
* Excellent reporting and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on or email