NES Fircroft are recruiting for a Production and ESP category lead for a major Oil & Gas Operator in the middle east.
Location: ROO Based/Basra
The role of Category Lead Production & ESP reports to the Category Delivery Manager Operations and Wells. The role leads assigned events and supports the category teams across all aspect of sourcing activities, from the development of Strategy & Bid Lists, and subsequent RFP preparation, including the development of Evaluation Criteria, and the negotiation and placement of Contracts.
Post Contract Management and Supplier Management activities shall be executed through established processes. A strong working relationship with the Operational Technical teams (Operations and Wells) based in Rumaila, Southern Iraq, essential to support Contract implementation.
- Supports the Category Delivery Manager to deliver PSCM requirements in area of responsibility.
- Champions HSE and promotes compliance with the Code of Conduct and the Rumaila Values
- Supports the development and execution of long-term Strategies and Tactical interventions to maximise value and efficiency for the business
- Prepare Strategy & Bid Lists (SBL) for approval by relevant Governance Board
- Prepare all necessary RFP and Contract documentation for issue through ARIBA OneSource
- Prepare and develop Bid Evaluation Plans (BEP)
- Prepare Recommendation for Award (RFA) for approval by relevant Governance Board and ensure timely execution and implementation of Award Recommendations
- Undertake Contract Management activities including the issuing of Call Offs, and support invoice queries and any dispute resolution as required
- Track record of successful supply chain (oil and gas strongly preferred) and contracts delivery in challenging environments and Joint Ventures working with NOC's
- Analytical abilities including marketplace and financial analysis
- MS Word, Excel skills, ARIBA and MAXIMO skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers
- Must have ability to work with people, to gain respect of peers and team members in a multi-cultural working environment and
- Professional qualifications preferred (M/FRICS, CIPS etc.)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.