Production Engineer - Hardware Engineer, Electronics, Gas, Photonics, Senors
Hardware and test engineer or senior technician to be part of our operations team and take our new electronic products into volume production with manufacturing partners.
Activities and Roles
- Help develop, build, and transfer to production our industrial and environmental gas sensor systems.
- Complete bills of materials and help organize component supply and testing.
- Assemble sensor electronics and mechanical subsystems and systems.
- Test assemblies for gas sensing performance.
- Conduct system testing of products for robustness, reliability, and regulation accreditation.
- Support and collaborate with the entire the organisation technical and business organization.
Relevant Experience and Skills
- Electronics instruments new product introduction and builds.
- Experience with ISO 9001 and CE-marking.
- Experience with optical technology such as cameras and lasers.
- Fluency with computer-aided design and analysis tools like Altium and SolidWorks
- Solid technical understanding of mechanics, electronics and optics.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Degree in engineering or science, or equivalent relevant experience.
Please get in touch for more information.