Salary: £40.4k - £50.6k (Dependent on skills & qualifications)
Do you want to be a part of an innovative and supportive team, where there is plenty of room for development within your role and further career progression?
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager within our South Construction Team, reporting to the appropriate Engineering Manager.
What will you be doing day to day?
- Ensure employees and projects are completed in a safe, productive and cost-effective manner
- Ensure contractors are working to company policies and procedures through audit
- Attend Planning meetings e.g. with Highway Authorities and coordination meetings
- To satisfy the needs of all customers and stakeholders
- Undertakes standby duties as necessary (with training being given as appropriate).
What you'll need
- Knowledge of the gas industry and related health and safety procedures is desirable.
- Good team leadership, coaching, organisational, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communicators at all levels and being able to successfully engage with all stakeholders, customers, contractors and your own team.
- Flexibility with a 'can do' enthusiastic approach and strive to outperform targets.
The candidate must have a flexible approach to work and hold a full and valid driving license.
If you don't have all the qualifications, we would still love to hear from you we provide our own specialised learning and development programs, providing access to learning tools to help you acquire the skills needed to excel in our environment.