REED Property & Construction have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager who has experience gained from the utilities sector and who has planned and supervised maintenance and capital schemes. Transferable skills from the Gas, Water, Fibre cabling or Highway maintenance sectors could be suitable.
- Planning, Design and Construction Supervision of Capital and Revenue projects as
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer, health, safety, environmental and quality standards on site, and to ensure that the road user and other interested parties are given full consideration and respect at all times.
- Preparation of valuations for work executed both network construction and rehabilitation contracts.
- To provide leadership and technical support to the Section Managers and Engineers in all activities.
- External Liaison with Contractors, Consultants, Environmental Groups, Parish Councils, District Councils, Highway Authorities, Private Road/Landowners and Customers.
- Continual liaison with the Networks and Production Departments to ensure all works are executed with the minimum effect to the water supply.
- To provide support as part of the emergency team in the event of an incident that could directly affect the stability of the Company's operation, or significantly affect the service delivery to customers.
- Preparation of pre-construction information in accordance with the CDM Regulations 2015 and general monitoring of health and safety performance during the construction phase of each works. Set and regularly communicate clear expectations of the appropriate behaviours of individuals through regular and effective team meetings. To manage people processes such as sickness/absence, discipline and grievance within the agreed times scales as directed by company policy. Actively work to create a positive atmosphere, which motives and provides direction for staff to perform in line with the wider business culture. Perform monthly 121 sessions with all team members as part of their performance and development.
- To effectively communicate business and regulatory strategy and ensure that team members are fully briefed on new information/products/services within agreed time scales in order to carry out their role effectively.
- Working with the Customer Relations team to ensure that the customer complaints are resolved promptly to the customer's satisfaction and handled at the first point of customer contact...... click apply for full job details