Property Manager - Watford
Salary - £30,000 - £32,000
Work Hours: Monday to Friday 9am -6pm
Our client is a dynamic estate agency based in Watford. They are currently looking for a Property Manager to join their team to work in a 360 role and share a portfolio of 250 properties. You will have good attention to detail and be able to work closely with a director to ensure that the management of the portfolio is taken care of?
Have you worked in a similar role dealing with Tenants, Landlords, and contractors (gas engineers, electricians, builders, handymen etc.) Being communicative is essential, being organised and thorough are key components for your success in this diverse role.
- Ensuring that safety inspections are undertaken (gas, electricity, legionella, EPC etc.)
- Arranging Inventories, Check-in's and Check-out's
- Conduction Property Inspections
- Coordinating with contractors to undertake repairs
- Preparing Properties for rental
- Dealing with the End-of-Tenancy Process
- Tenants referencing
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Calm person with strength of character
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Personable, proactive and helpful
- Problem solver
- Ability work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Full driving Licence
If you are interested in this Property Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.