Seeking: Proposals Coordinator, Aberdeen
To meet the increased demand in bidding activities due to recent expansions into emerging markets and growing demand for company services in existing markets, PanGeo Subsea are seeking a Proposal Coordinator on a full-time basis from their office in Aberdeen, United Kingdom.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the commercial process from initial contact to contract award and will work alongside colleagues in the commercial department and the wider business to drive commercial success across the company's global activities.
This is a new position within the company and one the successful candidate will take the initiative to shape and grow within the company. The role will be pivotal in the entire commercial lifecycle of a project from initial client contact and review of opportunities, technical understanding, proposal preparation and project handover to operations.The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience in tendering including proposal writing, value recognition, ITT review and clarification management.
- Ability to liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure full technical, commercial and HSE due diligence is carried out on all tenders.
- Office 365 knowledge including Office, Excel, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues based oversees/remotely, clients and key subcontractors.
- Ability to follow commercial processes, ensuring all stages are completed and documented in accordance with company policy.
- Attention to detail to ensure all documents are issued to the highest standard and ability to QC documentation of colleagues.
- Strong knowledge of the offshore survey industry which may include prior technical roles.
- Experience of working within a CRM system (Pipedrive or equivalent) and ability to ensure all enquiries are logged accordingly and kept up to date during the tender process.
- Marketing skills to include social media, news reports and press releases.
- Ability to work within a global company including time management to meet client time zones and local supply chain management.
- Degree in commercial or technical (applicable to offshore survey industry) discipline.
- Pro-active approach towards client engagement and managing internal stakeholders.
PanGeo Subsea, the leaders in sub-seabed imaging technology are experiencing sustained rapid growth driven by the expanding global offshore renewable markets in which the company is strategically placed. The company's global footprint offers you the chance to work with colleagues, clients and suppliers from Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas and (once practical) the opportunity to travel as required.
We operate in a variety of marine markets and offer you the chance to work on all commercial opportunities including within the offshore renewables industry, oil & gas, civil engineering, and defence ensuring no one day is the same.
PanGeo offers a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical care. Come join our employee-focused and close-knit company and help us shape the growth of the offshore renewable industry in a position which offers substantial room for personal and professional growth.
The role, although based in our Aberdeen office, will initially be defined by social distancing and government stay at home rules; therefore, this position will work remotely until Aberdeen office re-opens.
If you are keen to take initiative and make an impact within a growing company, we would love to hear from you. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your CV, with subject "Proposals Coordinator" by 25th April 2021.