Are you a Section Engineer looking for a new contract who embraces the quality control aspect of your role? Then this could be a great role for you.
Brownlee Dean are recruiting for a QC Civil Engineering Inspector to join a large civil engineering . This will be hands on role reporting directly into the Quality Manager. Please note LNG, Oil and Gas biased candidates would not be suited to this role. We're looking for candidates who have experience working on major civil engineering projects and in particularly reinforced concrete structures type work.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Inspection activities of all reinforced concrete work, including as-built surveys
- Monitoring Inspection & Test Plans (ITPS)
- Raising NCRs & TQs
- Updating all quality and handover documentation
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
Key Qualifications required:
- Degree or HNC in Civil Engineering (or associated discipline)
- CSCS Card
- Major civil engineering contractor experience
This is a temporary contract with a duration of approximately 12-15 months.
This role will be 10/4 Rotation pattern, working 11.5 hour days. Night shift will also be available as the project progresses at a rate of £40.00 p/hour payable...... click apply for full job details