Are you a Section Engineer looking for a new contract who embraces the quality control aspect of your role? Then this could be a great role for you.
Brownlee Dean are recruiting for a QC Civil Engineering Inspector to join a large civil engineering . This will be hands on role reporting directly into the Quality Manager. Please note LNG, Oil and Gas biased candidates would not be suited to this role. We're looking for candidates who have experience working on major civil engineering projects, such as reinforced concrete and structures type work.
In addition, any experience of working on Nuclear sites would also be highly advantageous.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Inspection activities of all reinforced concrete work, including as-built surveys
- Monitoring Inspection & Test Plans (ITPS)
- Raising NCRs & TQs
- Updating all quality and handover documentation
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
Key Qualifications required:
- Degree or HNC in Civil Engineering (or associated discipline)
- CSCS Card
- Major civil engineering contractor experience Brownlee Dean are recruiting for a Freelance Site Engineer who is experienced in Concrete Structures for a civil engineering project based Barrow-in-Furness
- Setting out, levelling and surveying
- Working alongside sub-contractors
- Managing QA/QC and associated paperwork.
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy
- Liaising with any consultants, senior management, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Communicating with clients and their representatives
- Resolving any unexpected technical issues.
- Enforcing HSE
Key Qualifications and Experience Required :?
- Ideally HNC/HND/Degree in a civil engineering discipline or equivalent
- CSCS Card
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others
- Proficient in AutoCAD or equivalent software
This is a temporary contract with a duration of approximately 12-15 months.
This role will be 10/4 Rotation pattern, working 11.5 hour days. Night shift will also be available as the project progresses at a rate of circa £40.00 to 41.00 p/hour payable...... click apply for full job details