QC Welding / Mechanical Inspector
We are looking for multiple Quality Control Welding / Mechanical Inspectors (Vendor Inspection) on a fulltime basis.
You will responsible for inspecting materials, processes and products to ensure conformance to Client specification and company standards.
The Quality Control inspector is an integral part of our clients supply chain for large projects and various packages.
As the Quality Control Welding / Mechanical Inspectors, You will have experience in:
- Inspection of materials and their certification
- Witnessing visual inspection of in-process and completed assemblies.
- Witnessing of NDT
- Reviewing/Completing and ensuring timely updating of company production data documentation
- Inspecting and release of work packages/products including relevant documentation
WHO YOU ARE:
You provide timely and helpful information to the quality engineer and others across the organisation. You build rapport in an open, friendly and accepting way. You break down objectives into appropriate initiatives and actions. You orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal. You gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity. You know the most effective and efficient process to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as drawings, procedures, quality manuals and code
- Demonstrate experience as a Quality Control Welding / Mechanical Inspector
- Demonstrate experience of various NDT techniques
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Working Knowledge of Material Record/Data Books or Life Time Records
- Have use of a Laptop and able to use with a working knowledge of MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel. Powerpoint etc.
- Ability to support travel as needed
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- CSWIP 3.1
- Liquid Penetrant - PCN Lvl 2 (or equivalent)
- Magnetic Particle - PCN Lvl 2 (or equivalent)
- Paint/Coatings - BGAS Lvl 2 (or equivalent)
- Ultrasonic Testing - PCN Lvl 2 (or equivalent)
- Radiographic Interpretation - PCN Lvl 2 (or equivalent)
The role requires visits within our Clients supply-chain which is nationwide. The role will be predominantly during normal working hours although some out of hours working is possible. Core hours range anywhere between 7 am 5 pm. Travel expenses including accommodation is reimbursed along with breakfast and evening meal where required.