Permanent position - Quality Administrator (URGENT)
Huxley Engineering and one of the UK's Leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of high integrity engineered products Marine, Defence, Nuclear and Oil & Gas are working together exclusively to recruit for a Technical/Quality Administrator, who will be involved maintaining and organising quality engineering documentation.
- Experience in excel, word, access and pdf
- Ability to compile LTQR's for client review
- Reviewing heavy engineering documentation that aligns with the clients requirements ie drawings, inspection reports, weld data, material certification
- The ability to assist with engineering administration duties
- Liaising with internal departments and documentation matters
- Strong attention to detail is essential
If you are experienced in all of the above please forward me your CV for consideration.
These are staff roles with immediate starts.
Should you know anyone who may be interested in this role please pass on my details.
Closing date for this application is the 17/05/2021.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit our website
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy