Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
Provide support to the ISA project delivery teams by developing the Project Quality 'Strategy' and by providing quality oversight, assurance, inspection & training to the ISA operating units, their support functions, and throughout the supply chain.
As a Quality Engineer you will:
- Develop the Quality Strategy in accordance with the requirements of the Collaborative Management
- Quality, Document Control & Assurance
- Promote ISA Perfect Delivery and 'snag free' through the objective of 'right first time' and by facilitating inspection through engagement with the ICG as per the ISA Inspection Strategy.
- Provide assurance to the client that all processes & procedures are being adhered to by utilising & implementing the audit and surveillance processes.
- Ensure that lifetime records demonstrate compliance with specified requirements, and that they are produced in a timely manner for all permanent works activities, in accordance with the requirements of the collaborative management plan: Quality, Document Control & Assurance
- Ensure the production of the Quality Strategy (where applicable) for assigned projects as required
- Monitor and report on compliance with the Quality Strategy and escalate to the ISA quality leads any issues identified
- Facilitate the development of the appropriate client related 'quality deliverables', including LTR Strategy and Supply Chain Model
- Review and assist in the development of Quality Plans and Inspection & Test Plan's
- Ensure adequate arrangements are in place for inspection activities, both on and off-site, relevant to the level of risk for the product or service, and in line with the ISA inspection strategy
Skills and Experienced required:
Preferred: HNC/HND/Degree in Quality or a related subject
- Lead auditor qualification
- Chartered Membership of the CQI or actively working towards Chartership with CQI membership at student, affiliate or practitioner grade
- Experience in a quality related role in a regulated industry preferably Nuclear, Energy, Oil & Gas or Construction
- Preferred; experience of working in an alliance or partnership
- Preferred: engineering background
Our work focuses on delivering non-nuclear infrastructure activities in a nuclear environment both for civil and military customers.
Infrastructure Strategic Alliance (ISA)
The ISA is an integrated team which consists of three delivery partners; Sellafield Limited, Morgan Sindall and Arup. Working in joint venture with Arup, Morgan Sindall is responsible for a £1.1 billion long term contract to provide essential infrastructure assets to the Sellafield Ltd site.
We are recruiting talented, motivated and ambitious individuals to join our teams. We have a great opportunity for you to join our ISA team where you get the opportunity to work on specialist projects, grow your skills and progress in your career.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People 'Two Ticks' accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV's from agencies. Please note that any CV's submitted will be deemed as gifted to Morgan Sindall and any agency terms & conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be null and void.