Minimum RequirementsDo you have experience with Cost Management and/or Quantity Surveying?
Are you competent with Cost Analysis and Forecasting?
Do you have demonstrable understanding of various types of commercial contracts?
If you have answered yes to all these questions, then we'd very much like to hear from you.
A leading company in the Oil & Gas Industry is looking for an experienced QS / Cost Engineer to join their team. This is a full time, permanent role to work on-site in Grangemouth, Scotland.
- Monthly reporting, development and production of Cost and Value Reports.
- Cost Provision and Accrual (POs, materials, labour, subcontractors and plant)
- Cost Analysis (prelims, plant, equipment, materials, labour and subcontracts)
- Forecasting versus budget (cost and value)
- Sensitivity Analysis (best case, worst case, most likely turnover and p/l).
- Labour Rates (accruals for NI, holidays, PPE and small tools)
- Reviewing of contract Terms and Conditions.
- Subcontract Management
- Value Analysis (SOR, FP and Day Works)
- Change Management
- Valuations and invoicing
- Cash flow and Collection
- Identifying margin improvement and opportunities
- Trackers for above
- Qualified to degree level as a QS or hold a minimum of HNC/HND in a commercial discipline.
- Experience and demonstrable understanding of various types of commercial contracts.
- Knowledge of NAECI Agreement (desirable).
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business...... click apply for full job details