To undertake the service and repair of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning system, such as, but not limited to, splits, chillers, VRV, FCUs, etc.
· Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
· Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
· Carry out Repairs and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
· Carry out Installations and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
· Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
· Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
· Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
· Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
· Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
· To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time
· To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
· To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
· To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
· To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
· A minimum of F Gas C & G 2079 Cat 4, however would prefer C & G 2079 Cat 1 (essential)
· Qualified to City & Guilds Level III or equivalent in Mechanical discipline (essential)
· Completed Unvented hot water system training (essential)
· Good Knowledge of and experience in splits, chillers, VRV, FCUs, Plumbing, Sanitary ware, and Drainage Systems, LPHW, Pressurisation & Ventilation Systems, ACOPS L8 and Cooling Tower Systems (essential)
· Adequate knowledge of electricity and adequate experience of electrical work up to a working maximum voltage of 415volts and have a basic understanding of the requirements of BS 7671 (IEE Wiring Regulations) and related standards (desirable)
Engineer experience (sufficient knowledge & understanding but not limited to)
· Analyse system performance to determine efficiency by utilising pressure, temperature etc
· Demonstrate the ability to carry out adequate leak test using direct and indirect methods.
· Good understanding of the operation of the refrigeration/air conditioning system.
· Capable of brazing and jointing skills.
· Ability to identify types of refrigerant, use of gauges as fitted to systems, liquid levels, and sight glass.
· Be capable of charge and recover on refrigerant and to pressure test and evacuate according to BS-EN 378.
· Be able to complete the required records for comply with F-Gas Regulations.
· Understanding of disposal of all hazardous waste created in the correct legal manner...... click apply for full job details