In this role you will complete project installations and maintenance of large-scale refrigeration and air conditioning systems across the South West. The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a refrigeration engineer working in the commercial and retail environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices
· Installation of medium to large refrigeration and air conditioning systems
· Carry out reactive repairs and maintenance servicing
· Take ownership of projects from conception to completion
· The role could involve a mixture of days, nights and some weekend work with overnight stays included, so a flexible approach is essential
· Maintain records appertaining to all works undertaken in accordance with company procedures
· Take ownership of the clients needs and pursue good communications with the customer
· Co-operate with office support staff providing information as required.
· Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy
· Ability to Interpret drawings and simplify the complex
· Experience in technical fault finding and resolution
- NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds equivalent in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas
- CSCS Card
- IPAF or PASMA
- ECS Card
- fault-finding knowledge
-Minimum 5 years practical experience within the building services
Environment, installations and maintenance
- A good knowledge of all trades such as fabric, plumbing, HVAC systems.
-Sound level of administration and organisational skills
PERSONAL APTITUDES AND SKILLS
- Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
- High standard of workmanship
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High personal grooming standards
- Commitment to providing a high quality service and willing to work flexibly.
- Overtime and occasional working away when required.
- Driving licence
- Compliance with company and site procedures
- Compliance with smoking, alcohol and drug free company policy
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £30,000.00 -£34,000...... click apply for full job details