Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary: TBC Depending Experience
Benefits: Uniform, Company Van, Specialist Tools and expenses for fuel are supplied, 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Hours: Full time - Weekend call out on a 1 out of 3 rota - Overtime available
Location: Reading based company - work throughout the south of the UK at train stations, hospitals, airports for one of our customers. Some work is also in London.
Our client is dedicated to giving the highest standard of expertise and customer service. They understand how important their customers assets are to them and the importance in complying with Health and Safety Regulations. They provide many services including refrigeration, Air conditioning, fabrications and refurbishments.
Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit an Experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to undertake Installation, Service and maintenance to commercial and industrial clients in the South of the UK.
Your Duties will include:
- Attending reactive service calls
- Fault Finding
- Maintenance of units
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Helping our trainees on anything technical (over the phone/on site)
- Looking after your Company van and upholding Company standards
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have Experience within the Air Conditioning Industry, Refrigeration experience is a plus.
- Must hold a current Driving Licence
- Must be able to work in the UK
- Industry relevant training listed on their CV
- Must have F Gas and Relevant refrigeration qualifications
- Must have own hand tools
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Service Air Conditioning Engineer, Air Conditioning Engineer, Air Con Engineer, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Air Conditioning Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Repair Technician, Engineering, Refrigeration Engineer, Mobile Engineer, Fgas, Field Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer...... click apply for full job details