Are you an experienced refrigeration & air conditioning engineer? Are you looking to work with a thriving company with overtime opportunities? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are currently recruiting for a specialist commercial refrigeration and air conditioning company who are looking to add to their team by appointing two new engineers in the North & South London regions.
What will your day to day activities as a Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer include?
The role, covering either North London OR South London region, will expect you to be responsible for the preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance of a variety of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment (predominantly walk in freezers/chillers, ice-machines and air conditioning) You will be placed on an on call system of 1 in 4 but could change. This role will be covering contracts in a variety of commercial premises.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
· F-Gas qualified.
· Ideally 5 years + experience in a refrigeration repair and maintenance position.
· Experience working on walk in freezers, ice machines and chillers.
· Experience with Air Conditioning.
· Full driving licence.
What's on offer?
· An hourly rate of £16.94/hour on a 42.5 hour working week.
· Overtime available and paid at enhanced rates.
· Private use available on the van.
· Specialist equipment is provided.
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates...... click apply for full job details