An Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration Engineer opportunity has risen to join an established HVAC and M&E Company covering London and Home Counties.
We offer a high standard of engineering and are proud of our client relationships, working with a range of clients, from blue chip companies to restaurants and private clubs.
As one of our engineers, you will JOIN A LOYAL TEAM undertaking a variety of work i.e installations, PPM, reactive call outs to identify faults, providing effective solutions, working alongside a great service team.
- Attending commercial properties mainly located in Central London and outskirts.
- Main Office based in Thatcham, Newbury
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Working within a friendly relaxed team
- NVQ Level 2 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration or equivalent
- F gas Certification
- Full Clean Driving License
- Experienced with service, maintenance, fault finding and repair
Remuneration and Benefits
- Basic Salary £30,000 + (Depending on Experience) + overtime
- Overtime (available all year round)
- Travel paid to and from site
- On call allowance (1 in 7/8)
- Fully equipped company van
- Pension & 28 paid Days Holiday / year / Pro Rata (Inc. Bank Holidays)
- Company Uniform, phone & PDA
If you are a highly skilled, reliable, punctual & trustworthy Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer, with GOOD customer service skills and a can do attitude working on your own or assisting other engineers we would like to hear from you.
Ideally candidates should be based near to our Head Office located in Newbury but this is not essential. If you are interested in joining out growing team - please apply.