Job Title: Refrigeration Design / Project Manager
Location: Based out of the St Helen's Office with travel covering Scotland and North of England
Salary: Up to £48,000 (depending on experience) + car or £8,000 car allowance + up to 10% annual bonus. Healthcare, pension.
40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
Our client is one of the UK's leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial.
Working within the Refrigeration Team of our clients' business, this role will be based from their St Helen's Head office.
The role will be split 60/40 between being in the office and out on sites, travel will be just within Scotland and North of England.
In this role you will be responsible for designing and managing the refrigeration & installation Projects.
Principal Tasks & Responsibilities
- Attend site meetings to liaise with the client & subcontractors
- Compilation of Risk Assessments / Method statements
- Compilation of O & M Documentation
- Working from the St Helens Office
- A mixture of Office & Site Based working
- Reporting to Regional Design Manager
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Experienced Refrigeration Manager capable to carry out the Design, Costing & Project Managing of Retail / Supermarket Refrigeration Projects
- Able to carry out Design Calculations & selection of plant
- Experience in Refrigeration Service & Installation works
- Experience in Project Management Required
- F Gas Certification
- Experience in CO2 Refrigerant would be beneficial
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and be prepared to travel...... click apply for full job details