Shift pattern 2 days (07:30 - 19:30), 2 nights (19:30-07:30), 4 off.
Catalent are hiring a Refrigeration Engineer to support the 24/7 Pharmaceutical Manufacturing process at the Swindon facility. As part of a small team, operating in a fast paced and highly regulated environment, you will need to be self-motivated and have the ability and confidence to work autonomously. This is a shift based role.
The primary purpose of the role is to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance to ensure the reliable supply of services to production, whilst always striving for opportunities to deliver enhanced plant improvements through innovative ideas and modifications.
- Perform scheduled Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) on utility equipment including industrial/commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Diagnose faults and undertake utilities equipment repairs at the facility.
- Record equipment history on engineering computer system and complete quality system documentation as required. Provide detailed handovers to Engineering colleagues.
- Ensure procedures, Health and Safety requirements, and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) are followed at all times to maintain compliance.
- Manage contractors to strict health and safety policies and site procedures.
- Carry out process improvements on own initiative, or as part of a Team, support efforts to improve equipment reliability.
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Servicing and Maintaining Refrigeration Systems or Equivalent
- F-GAS 2079 CAT 1
- Proven background within the Refrigeration service industry or with Facilities maintenance experience
- IT literate with good Microsoft office skills (Word / Excel / Outlook)
- A positive attitude, open to change, with a proactive approach and a passionate attitude to success, being results orientated and focused on continuous improvement.
Desirable / But Not Essential
- Qualifications in either Electro or Mechanical Engineering
- Utilities specific experience (Boilers, chillers, HVAC, Water systems, Compressors, BMS, Refrigeration equipment
Competitive salary, shift premium, holiday and pension scheme...... click apply for full job details