Job Title: Commercial Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Covering Large Supermarket Sites in Liverpool, Warrington, St Helens and Skelmersdale regions.
Salary: £48,089 (this includes on call allowance - 1 week in every 4)
Benefits: 33 holidays/year, Vehicle, Private Pension, Health Care and Overtime (all overtime is a flat rate of time and a half)
Permanent - 45 hours a week - Monday to Friday
On Call of 1 week in every 4
We are looking to recruit a Refrigeration Engineer within ASDA retail stores for City Facilities Management who provide refrigeration services across the ASDA business.Established in 1985 the company can provide excellent opportunities in development and career growth.
City FM just signed a new 10 year contract with ASDA in 2019, so it is a long and secure contract.
THE FULL BENEFITS:
· Basic salary is £48,089
· Contributory pension scheme
· Private medical cover
· 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays), plus many more benefits
· Overtime - flat rate of time and a half
The Refrigeration Engineer role presents a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and experienced engineers within the field to join this well-established business.
The role will be covering ASDA stores in the Liverpool, Warington, St Helens and Skemersdale Areas. Our client is looking for someone based in these areas.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
· Delivery of planned and reactive Refrigeration maintenance works on site in compliance with the agreed project specification and within agreed timescales.
· Liaison with the Regional Manager at all times striving to ensure that maintenance works are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
· Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
· Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery.
Essential qualifications are as follows:
- Previous exposure to operating within a Retail Supermarket Refrigeration maintenance environment.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
- City & Guilds (2079) F - Gas
Experience in CO2 is preferred for this role.
Experience in Refrigeration Maintenance within Large Retail Supermarkets is essential.
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and be prepared to travel on a daily basis...... click apply for full job details