Refrgeration Engineer - Herts / Welwyn Garden City - Static - Up To £40,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Welwyn Garden City. The successful candidate will be from an Refrigeration background but also has qualified knowledge of Refrigeration/Mechanical maintenance and also a proven track record in commercial or critical buildings (i.e Data Centres / Hospitals) maintenance experience. He or she will be required to work alongside the maintenance team on site and the duties will include carrying out M&E including SCU's, Cooling Towers, Split Units etc.
The position will be a static position, covering 1 large site in Welwyn.
This is a permanent role and you will have the opportunity to be offered or interviewed for the permanent position on sitewith room for progression.
- Monday to Friday - 08:30am to 17:00pm
- Shift role also available
- 45 Hour Week (40 hours + 5 banked for call out/extra works)
- Call out included (ask for details)
- Van & Fuel Card
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of OT
- Chillers - Condenser changes, re-gasing
- Splits/Multi-splits - Filter changes, condenser changes, re-gasing
- VRV/VAV/VRF - Filter changes, condenser changes, re-gasing
- Refigeration - Walk-in freezers & fridges
- Heat Pumps
- General building services tasks
- Lighting - lamp changes ballast changes
- Emergency light testing
- Electrical fault finding
- Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment, chlorifiers, Emergency lighting, basic plumbing
- Working as part of the maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- City & Guilds qualifications
- Client Facing
- Commercial or Retail Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview next week if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business...... click apply for full job details