An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join a well-established company based in Nottingham!
Established in 1992 and was originally based around the refrigerated transport industry. Two partners started the business as engineers working from home with 2 vans. The business expanded and the workforce increased to 4 engineers and then in 2001 relocated to premises in Nottingham with a half-acre site on Little Tennis Street South. The new workshop with land was ideal and meant that trailers and vans could be brought into the yard for maintenance and repairs.
The business has now evolved into dealing more with commercial refrigeration and air conditioning including blast chillers/freezers and installations of bespoke units along with vehicle air conditioning.
The workforce increased and in 2005 a new additional workshop was built to enable them to cater for their van conversion section.
They are now looking to recruit an engineer to join their team.
· Varied work from transport to commercial/industrial, including Air Conditioning, Blast chillers & Installations
· Varied work including on call (rota basis).
· Transport refrigeration knowledge desired
· Ability to use own initiative and problem solve.
· Good communication and customer liaison skills.
· Able to work independently.
· Preferably F gas registered.
· Clean driving licence essential.
· NVQ Level 2 or 3 in refrigeration/air conditioning with a minimum of 2 years' experience.
· 40 Hours Per Week.
· 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
· Overtime available, paid at time + half (Monday - Saturday) Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
· Call out allowance.
· Van & fuel card.
· Company Tablet & Phone allowance.
· Workplace Pension.
· Uniform & PPE.
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a Competitive Salary of £28k - £33k Per Annum, Depending on Experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!..... click apply for full job details