Are you an experienced Industrial Refrigeration Engineer? Are you looking for a rewarding company without micromanagement and lots of travel? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are currently recruiting for a specialist industrial and commercial air conditioning and refrigeration company who are looking to add to their team by appointing a new engineer in the North West/Liverpool region.
What will your day to day activities as a Refrigeration Engineer include?
The role, covering the North West (Liverpool) region, will expect you to be responsible for the preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance of a variety of Industrial Refrigeration equipment. You will be placed on an on call system which you will be paid standby for. This role will be covering contracts for blue chip distribution centres.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
· F-Gas qualified.
· Ammonia certification.
· CO2 certified will be an advantage but not essential.
· Ideally 5 years + experience in an industrial refrigeration repair and maintenance position.
· Full driving licence.
· Strong communication skills/customer service skills.
· A hardworking mentality
· An honest and reliable personality
What's on offer?
· A very competitive salary
· Overtime available and paid at time and a half during the week and double on a weekend.
· Door to door pay.
· Private use available on the van.
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates...... click apply for full job details