Refrigeration Engineer- FMCG Manufacturer
Monday-Friday 8am to 4pm
Salary: £38,000 to £40,000 + Pension + Overtime
Location: Leeming Bar
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of Europe 's leading food manufacturers, a growing and supportive organisation . The Company are extremely well established and is an award winning manufacturer. They are looking to expand their engineering team once again due to increased growth in their market share.
· Apprentice Trained Engineer
· F Gas Certification
· Ammonia Handling experience
Reporting to the engineering manager you will be responsible for The following on site;
- Carrying out preventative maintenance, condition monitoring, repairs and inspections as required.
- To record work carried out on site and ensure that relevant documentation is brought up to date.
- Carry out refrigeration planned maintenance schedules as and when required.
- Assist maintenance team when required with mechanical engineering / fitter support.
- Assist and Support to the rest of the engineering team via a call-out system for the refrigeration plant.
- Assist in all areas of site services to the best of their ability if the need arises.
- To assist on new installations and projects.
- Adopt GMP in all aspects of work, using best practice at all times.
There is a huge variety of machinery offer to work on, so the successful candidate will be in line to broaden their skills considerably.
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your current CV using the details provided, interviews will be held locally, and the company is looking to recruit this role as soon as possible.
ETS Consulting Ltd- Recruitment specialists with specific areas of expertise in the Manufacturing, Technical, Engineering and Sales markets.
ETS Consulting Limited act as an employment business and employment agency and are registered in England and Wales as ETS Consulting Limited, registered no . Registered office address 24 Broad Street, Salford, Lancashire, M6 5BY.
If one of our consultants contacts you in relation to this role, please be aware that as part of our registration process you will be required to provide ETS Consulting with proof of your identity along with proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom...... click apply for full job details