Job Title: Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Covering sites both inside and outside the M25 Corridor (20 miles outside the corridor)
Salary: £45,723.50 per annum
Benefits: Company Van, company pension scheme, cash health plan, 28 days holiday increasing to 30 days
Hours: 45 hours a week - Monday to Friday; 8 am until 5.30 pm
On call / Standby: 1 week in every 4 (13 per year)
Our client is a Global Facilities Management company and are looking to recruit a Refrigeration Engineer throughout across the South Yorkshire / Derbyshire / Nottinghamshire area.
For this role our client is looking for an accomplished Refrigeration Engineer to look after a number of customer locations the areas mentioned above and effectively maintain, service and repair refrigeration equipment as well as provide assistance to HVAC equipment containing refrigeration circuits.
Our client is flexible on where you are based for this role as long as you live within the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Notts area.
- Carrying out PPM and reactive refrigeration maintenance
- You will be the first line in all refrigeration maintenance throughout your allocated sites.
- Ensuring that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Completing maintenance to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid down company Health and Safety Policy.
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery
Candidates Background & Experience:
- Qualified Time Served Commercial Refrigeration Engineer with relevant experience of servicing and maintaining refrigeration equipment.
- You will hold City & Guilds (2079) F Gas - Essential
- Positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Experience of multi-site environment
- Dealing directly with customers and on-site management teams
- A hands-on, can-do and flexible approach to your work
- Full Driving Licence
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV in the strictest confidence to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED...... click apply for full job details