Refrigeration Engineer required for an established FM services provider to be based out of the Cambridge area to £40000 (dep on exp) plus overtime and bonus,
Our client is a multi disciplined FM service provider and due to growth they are now looking for an experienced and Proactive Refrigeration Engineer to be based out of the Cambridge area and cover surrounding sites.
As the Refrigeration Engineer you will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance tasks to an agreed standard within a defined portfolio of retail stores. To provide first line response to all emergencies during normal working hours and out of hours when on call and support more junior Engineers.
Specific Qualifications required:
- C&G 2079 F-Gas Category 1
- Full UK driving licence
- CO2 qualification
- Refrigeration Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of commercial refrigeration system technologies
- Significant experience ideally gained in retail environment
- Awareness of budgeting of parts and material usage
- Ability to work unsupervised in a pressurised environment dealing with store teams and members of the public
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication of all critical corporate and operational refrigeration issues within the region
- Proficient IT skills
- Capable of prioritising a complex and demanding workload
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Enjoys working with people
In return for the right experience as the Refrigeration Engineer our client offers a competitive package which includes.
- Salary up to £40k dep on experience.
- Overtime and enhanced rates.
- Annual Bonus of 4% on salary
- 33 Days holiday
- Pension matched up to 6%
- Ongoing training and development programme
- Van with fuel card.
- Mobile phone/PDA
- Calibrated tools and equipment.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join a rapidly growing company where earnings are not capped and you are supported with training and development.
For more information please get in touch...... click apply for full job details