An opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Refrigeration Engineer to work with one of the UKs leading FM Providers, on a flagship, hard service delivery contract based in Lincoln.
In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out PPM and reactive works across the site.
- Planned preventative maintenance and reactive works.
- Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders.
- Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
- Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support the Client.
Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the contract.
- Work with Subcontracts and Suppliers.
- Oversee and escort Subcontractors around site where required.
- Understand the financial requirements of the contract.
- Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to.
- Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works.
- Manage entry of cost information (time and materials) into Maximo.
- City and Guilds 2079 F-Gas CAT1
- City and Guilds 6187 Hydrocarbon Refrigeration/Heat Pumps
- Experience of working with Water Chillers
- Split ACs
- A knowledge of BMS Systems
- Van and fuel card
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- Company share scheme
- Corporate discounts
In return, the client offers a good work opportunity, on going training and progression, with a good work/life balance.
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button now or contact Sophie at Oneway for more information.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK...... click apply for full job details