Excellent role on offer for a Refrigeration Engineer with commercial or industrial experience who is looking for excellent earning potential with a global company who are expanding their operations on a national basis.
Do you have commercial or industrial refrigeration experience? Are you looking for training to develop your technical skills in a market leading company?
This company operate on a global scale across over 20 countries and are market leaders in the field of cooling and liquid technologies. They serve a range of industries and have excelled post lockdown due to their customers working in a diverse range of sectors. Due to continued success they are expanding and looking to recruit additional engineers.
In this role you will be travelling to multiple customer sites where you will be completing service and maintenance works on a range of temperature control systems. Your patch will mostly be in the Yorkshire area but further travel may be required with overnight stays. You will receive manufacturing training abroad in Germany, and also other courses in the UK.
This role would suit a Refrigeration Engineer with commercial or industrial experience who is looking for great earning potential through overtime and training opportunities to develop your skills with an excellent company.
- Service, maintenance and installation of temperature control and liquid distribution systems
- Mobile role covering mostly the Yorkshire area with some national travel and overnight stays
- Excellent earning potential through available overtime
- Refrigeration Engineer with commercial or industrial experience
- Must have a valid F-Gas qualification and full driving licence
- Happy with a mobile role and occasional national travel with overnight stays
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information...... click apply for full job details