Refrigeration Technical Manager - Caerphilly
Due to continued expansion we are now looking for a Refrigeration Technical Manager to join the business and assist in the growth of the service and maintenance department while streamlining processes and developing engineering staff.
The ideal candidate will have a proactive and innovative approach with the ability to collaborate and work well with others.
The service side of the business has numerous national contracts along with individual independent customers across a wide spectrum, although predominantly within hospitality, retail and food service.
This exciting opportunity offers the right person the scope to develop and change the business with the team to further our strive for engineering excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Management of field based engineers and subcontractors
- Liaise and work with administration and finance team to ensure contract performance (KPI's, Revenue & Profit Margin)
- Develop, monitor and change as required our service offering to ensure excellence in engineering and deliver growth in agreed areas.
- Meet and develop strong relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Business development and successful growth of the service and maintenance department.
- An ambassador for the business and its reputation.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial and light industrial refrigeration systems (air-conditioning an advantage although not required)
- Good IT based skills (e.g excel, word, service software and client portals)
- Driving licence - office and field based role regionally (South West / South Wales)
- FGAS Cat 1 2079
- Business development and departmental development of refrigeration service offering
- Experienced in producing quotations and estimates for commercial refrigeration system repair and replacement.
- Comply with Health & Safety legislation and company processes.