NES Fircroft are currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Specialist for one of our key oilfield clients in Aberdeen. Working on an initial 6 month contract, you will be responsible for communicating & informing the organization of the requirements for the movement of chemicals into the EUR & SCA GeoMarkets.
Additionally, we are looking for a degree qualified candidate, with experience within the oilfield industry, and / or within well services.
- Assists the team in actively addressing regulatory compliance matters pertaining to chemical import/use in the business, within EEA (EUR/SCA) to ensure compliance measures are met
- Participates in activities in EUR & SCA GeoMarkets by advising internal/external customers regulatory requirements pertaining to purchase, use and importation
- Supporting client operations in relation to compliance with the regulation and standards imposed by European regulatory authorities
- Assist in the development of registrations processes and procedures that address the movement of chemicals intra and internationally
- Assist in the development and provide training for the organization on such processes and the internal and external requirements for the movement of chemicals
- Advises on compliance through direct communication with operations(sustaining), product development (PLMP), supply chain, QHSE, trade control, clients, chemical suppliers and government agencies
- Advises Management and Development on environmental matters and testing requirements
- Maintains contacts with consultants on matters such as environmental testing
- Participates in trade, government, client, and other relevant activities deemed beneficial for client
- Adheres to all QHSE policies and practices
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiastic about working in regulatory compliance field
- Experience related with the Chemical portfolio, and/or Well Services operations
- Bachler's Degree (or equivalent) in environmental science, or chemical/environmental engineering is preferred
- Field operation experience will be a plus
- Computer literacy and working skills with Excel, MSWord, MSAccess, etc.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.