Senior E & I Engineer Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical
ENG Bauen, a leading advisory agency in the engineering industry, is excited to offer an immediate start opportunity for an Electrical Engineer. Our client, a major international EPC, is expanding its multidisciplinary engineering team to treble in size, delivering an array of ground-breaking energy and infrastructure projects that will contribute to the UK's economic growth through 2024 and beyond.
This is a 12-month duration contract is for a critical national infrastructure expansion program, working with a company that is globally recognized for its successful delivery of significant and complex infrastructure and energy projects across the UK and Europe.
The ideal candidate will have experience a strong understanding of Electrical systems and experience of working on nuclear projects. Here is a role offering a diverse technical challenge with an industry leader working on a range of innovative EPC projects in the UK with great scope to progress your career.
- Electrical Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) design within multi-discipline engineering, EPCM or EPC projects
- Working on projects across the full lifecycle from concept to commissioning, in both green and brownfield applications
- Manage and complete the EC&I engineering and design within budget and planning
- Electrical engineering qualifications BSc, BEng, MSc, MEng
- Experience in delivering NEC / EPC projects
- Good understanding of Engineering and Construction design/controls within the Nuclear Licensed site arena.
- Nuclear project experience
- Knowledge of BSth Edition
If you wish to know more about this position, please apply or send your CV via the ENG Bauen website. You can find more information about this role and ENG Bauen on the ENG Bauen LinkedIn page.
EC & I Engineer, EC and I, electrical control and instrumentation, concept design, execution design, design engineer, engineering, MSC, BSc, meng, beng, hnd, HNC, EC&I Lead, Electrical project engineer, electrical control and instrumentation engineer, EC&I, EC and I, electrical controls instrumentation, electrical controls, controls and instrumentation, EPC, EPCM, FEED, Pre-feed engineering consultancy