Our client is an international facilities management and building services firm that operates across the built environment to deliver maintenance contracts, soft services and project works to a large variety of clients, from blue chip financial corporations to local governments and more. A growing part of their service is within mission-critical environments, delivering maintenance contracts to data centres and banking clients across the UK and globally.
A Senior Engineering Manager is required to deliver a building maintenance contract to a large business-critical site in Leicester; experience with data centres or at least UPS's is a requirement. You will manage a large team of Supervisors and Engineers, be the first point of contact for any client queries or complaints and have full financial responsibility to ensure the contract is run at an increased profit.
- Control of all activities within the site for M & E, power, and physical structure.
- Commercial responsibility for the contract, with circa £2.5m P&L value.
- Adding extra value through revenue streams such as extra works.
- Produce accurate, real time reports for engineering activities.
- To successfully manage and oversee the client's processes, technical information, and change management for the site.
- Lead the critical engineering processes to ensure zero down-time.
- Management of all engineering staff including required training, development, disciplinaries and hiring processes.
- Producing and validating site operating procedures.
- Developing and implementing plans in which maintenance services to the site are improved to maximise value, minimise cost, risk, and downtime, whilst delivering the desired consistent quality of service and risk mitigation.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Electrical distribution systems HV & LV
- LV switchgear & distribution system
- UPS monitoring and control / testing
Experience and Requirements
- City and Guilds Electrical
- HND Electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing multiple services across number of sites in a Critical Data Centre environment with experience of a corporate environment.
- Project Management experience.
- Relevant experience in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Relevant training with experience of Gas safety, water services
- Relevant experience in process engineering
- Minimum IOSH Health & Safety
You will be joining a fantastic company whose business model is to focus on the training and development of their staff - keeping staff turnover as low as possible.
Depending on experience this job will pay up to £65,000 and comes with a generous package...... click apply for full job details