We are looking for a Senior HVAC Engineer with design experience within the nuclear, defence or marine sectors.
Do you hold a minimum of a HNC qualification or equivalent gained within a relevant discipline e.g. Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have demonstrable experience within a design delivery position.
Do you have technical design experience in HVAC which will include conceptual design, design calculations and data sheets.
Do you have demonstrable relevant experience gained in the nuclear industry or in the marine, chemical plant or building services industries.
Our client is a leading international engineering, project management and services provider to the highly regulated nuclear, defence, oil & gas, and science & research industries.
They are currently seeking a Senior HVAC Engineer to be responsible for delivering packages of work within nuclear defence projects, having frequent liaison with other disciplines within the wider design team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Technical Consultancy
- Project Management including quality, progress and cost control including documentation.
- Responsible for scheme design, performing one off calculations, checking standard calculations
- Prepare supporting "bespoke" calculations
- Checking designs and calculations prepared by others.
- Preparation of installation, commissioning and operating documents
Ideally you will have the following skills, experience and attributes…
- Minimum HNC qualification or equivalent gained within a relevant discipline e.g. Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrable competence gained in a design delivery position
- Technical design experience in HVAC which will include conceptual design, design calculations and data sheets
- Demonstrable relevant experience gained in the nuclear industry or in the marine, chemical plant or building services industries.
- Containment and radioactive project experience is highly desirable
- E xperience of fuel extraction projects is also preferred
- Work well within a team and with minimal supervision
- A full UK drivers licence as travelling between offices may be required
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business...... click apply for full job details