Do you want to play a role in the transition to sustainable energy production?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we need talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our team in West London provide front-end studies, engineering, procurement and project management services for initiating and executing oil and gas field, HVDC, renewable energy and carbon capture developments.
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer to strengthen the team.What will you be doing?
- Responsible for delivering quality engineering process design for onshore / offshore facilities
- Prepare Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs), P&IDs, heat & material balance
- Sizing of equipment, hydraulic calculations and lines sizing
- Prepare process data sheets for equipment, valves and instruments
- Prepare engineering concepts and develop into detail design
- Carry out manual and computer analysis
- Prepare CTR estimates for process scopes
- Prepare construction and commissioning procedures
- Use of computerised information processing both general and specialist for Process Engineering such as HYSYS, OLGA and PIPENET
- Review and comment on vendor information and assist with inspection and testing
- Carry out single and inter-discipline checks and reviews
- Review and check subordinate engineers' work
- Chartered status
- Sound working knowledge of relevant industry design codes and standards
- Conversant with appropriate technical software
- Aware of latest technical developments
- Ability to direct and guide engineers and designers
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Knowledge / experience in steady state simulation
- Good breadth of engineering design experience in the onshore/offshore oil & gas and/or renewable energy industry
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Join a company committed to becoming a significant player in the energy transition
For more information about the position, please contact Laura Mansell, Lead Recruiter :email
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions' global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.Didn't find what you were looking for? Try again.