Role: Senior Project Manager (HVAC A/C, Refrigeration, Ventilation Bias)
Rate: £29.27 - £34.08 per hour (umbrella pay rate quoted)
Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team, working within an on-going long term temporary contract.
You will be experienced in managing projects on large scale building such as hospitals/universities.
- To work with develop the project team, both in-house and specialist contractors, to ensure that all projects are completed to the highest standard possible.
- To work with the other departments and line managers to ensure that departments services are meeting the expectations and requirements of specific projects
- To be focused on trust Capital Projects compliance and work within agreed guidelines.
- Oversee projects to ensure that they are delivered to the highest standards and are completed on time
- Provide efficient reports on work progress as required
- To liaise with statutory authorities to ensure legal compliance
- Manage budgets, warranties and commercial agreements with suppliers and contractors
- Tender and select appropriate and competent contractors/suppliers
- At least 10 - 15 years working within a facilities environment
- Experience of working within the NHS environment
- Knowledge of relevant HTMs
- Knowledge of Air Conditioning and refrigeration design
- F Gas
- H&S qualification (NEBOSH/IOSH)
- Engineering qualifications either to a C&G or HNC level
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building services and building construction
- Able to manage commercial arrangements with suppliers and contractors
- Ability to manage internal relationships and expectations
- Extensive project management experience
- Places H&S at the forefront of any project
- Flexibility to work within tight time frames and financial limitations
If this is a role you would like to be considered for please contact Romana at Resourcing Group on
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details