Senior Quantity Surveyor
Bracken Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor for one of our clients who is a leading utilities contractor within London.
This would suit someone from a Civil Engineering background and with previous utilities experience in either the water, gas, communications or power sector.
Our Client is a multi-disciplined Civil Engineering Contractor delivering projects that are time and safety critical within the utilities sector.
The successful candidate will be one of the lead Senior Quantity Surveyors working on various major projects.
Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role (minimum)
- Strong knowledge within Civil Engineering - especially within the utilities sector
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience managing producing various reports
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong time management skills
- Hard working and ambitious
- Experience working with the NEC form of contracts
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying (or the equivalent).
Please contact Steve Lee on Mobile: or Email: for further information...... click apply for full job details