24,000- 29,000 + Bonus + OT + Pension + Holiday
Do you have knowledge and experience within the renewables industry, lookin to join a well-established business within the social housing sector, where you will directly affect the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join an expanding business, giving you the chance to distribute gas and electrical certifications to clients as required.
This company specialises with the renewable, gas and plumbing related works within the social housing sector. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require a Renewable's administrator to update clients and customers via emails and portals such as Fix Flo and CRM.
In this role, you will help the company continue its goals in tendering for new contracts, whilst also providing a brilliant service through reaching KPI's and SLA's in line with business contracts.
- Deal with day-to-day telephone and email enquiries from tenants and clients, in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with tenants and clients as required ensuring a quality service is delivered and a level of customer satisfaction achieved.
- Providing quotes, updating and closing jobs and making sure jobs are financially complete.
- Experience within the social housing sector.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Confident with dealing with client and tenants.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.